Anon Biotec web board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for giant straw mushroom culture, Cordyceps sinensis culture, and others.

3 posters

Go down

Looking for giant straw mushroom culture, Cordyceps sinensis culture, and others. Empty Looking for giant straw mushroom culture, Cordyceps sinensis culture, and others.

ตั้งหัวข้อ  zymosis Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:42 pm

Hello,

I'll be in Thailand in a few weeks for three weeks and would like to buy a giant straw mushroom culture, Cordyceps sinensis culture, as well as some others.

Can I please obtain a culture list and a quote for prices?

Thank you.

zymosis

จำนวนข้อความ : 4

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

Looking for giant straw mushroom culture, Cordyceps sinensis culture, and others. Empty Price for mushroom cultures

ตั้งหัวข้อ  Anonmushroom Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:45 pm

Well if you were the same guy who wrote to me earlier from Philippines showing your interest in buying Straw mushroom cultures from us and seemingly you need them urgently. After we had given all prices, mode of transportation or posting and we had also started transfering culture for you since then we have not heard any movement from you. It is therefore, please advise your itenery program when you would come to fetch the cultures so that we could prepare the needed cultures for you. But for Cordyceps sinensis or other medicinal mushrooms we are not yet ready to release our collection since we still have very tight obligations with our foreign customers.
Looking for giant straw mushroom culture, Cordyceps sinensis culture, and others. 36483627365536043615363
Looking for giant straw mushroom culture, Cordyceps sinensis culture, and others. 36483627365536043615363
These snaps of Giant Straw mushroom from AnonBiotech being taken at Exotic Mushroom show, Central Plaza, Ram Indra road held on 10-14 November 2010

แก้ไขล่าสุดโดย Anonmushroom เมื่อ Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:06 pm, ทั้งหมด 1 ครั้ง (Reason for editing : Adding updated pictures)
Anonmushroom
Anonmushroom

จำนวนข้อความ : 352

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

Looking for giant straw mushroom culture, Cordyceps sinensis culture, and others. Empty Re: Looking for giant straw mushroom culture, Cordyceps sinensis culture, and others.

ตั้งหัวข้อ  zymosis Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:37 pm

Hi,

I am not the person from the Philippines who enquired at an earlier date about the giant straw mushroom culture. I'm from Australia.

I will be in Bangkok probably on Dec 10th, so sometime shortly after that date would be convenient for me to come collect the culture.

I understand about the Cordyceps sinensis culture, people are very hesitant about sharing them.

Is it possible to buy a Lentinus squarrosulus from you then?

Please let me know prices and availability.

Thanks.

zymosis

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

Looking for giant straw mushroom culture, Cordyceps sinensis culture, and others. Empty Re: Looking for giant straw mushroom culture, Cordyceps sinensis culture, and others.

ตั้งหัวข้อ  zymosis Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:38 pm

Hello Dr. Anon,

I am still awaiting your reply. Please let me know how to go about obtaining this culture from you and whether it is possible to buy a Lentinsu squarrosulus culture from you as well. I will be in Thialand very soon, so need to get this organised.

Thanks.

zymosis

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

Looking for giant straw mushroom culture, Cordyceps sinensis culture, and others. Empty Whenever you come to Thailand and ready to pick up the cultures please do inform us

ตั้งหัวข้อ  Anonmushroom Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:49 pm

Certainly you could come to pick up our culture from us , please do inform when it would be convenient or appropriate time for you to fetch the cultures. Since we have established our Centre in 1973 we have never ever sell our master cultures to any one. With our new policy, we have just started selling of our collection recently. It is therefore it might be some difficulty to give you a list of our stock this time but we are so sure that we have all most economic mushrooms cultures including medicinal mushrooms. If you need any culture in whcih we may have, please do let me know in advance prior to your arriving 2 weeks.
Anonmushroom
Anonmushroom

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ตั้งหัวข้อ  zymosis Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:21 pm

Thank you Dr. Anon, I'll contact you again two weeks before I'm in Thailand. Would it be best to contact you in this thread, by PM or by email?

zymosis

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

Looking for giant straw mushroom culture, Cordyceps sinensis culture, and others. Empty Please contact me by e mail or by this forum

ตั้งหัวข้อ  Anonmushroom Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:53 pm

The best way to contact me could be both ie. e mail or thru this forum since I would be online and check the coming mail atleast twice a day
Anonmushroom
Anonmushroom

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

Looking for giant straw mushroom culture, Cordyceps sinensis culture, and others. Empty buy pure culture

ตั้งหัวข้อ  BJML Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:29 am

Hi Prof Anon

I'm from Indonesia, if i buy your pure culture of Volvariella, is it possible for me to get this giant mushroom after a regenerate the spawn here at harvest time? or perhaps is there any special threatment or additional substances?

Thank you Prof.

BJML

จำนวนข้อความ : 1

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ขึ้นไปข้างบน