Anon Biotec web board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Photo

Go down

Photo Empty Photo

ตั้งหัวข้อ  สมาชิกทั่วไป Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:07 am

Photo T35_1

Photo T35_2

Photo T35_3

Photo T35_4

Photo T35_5

Photo T35_6

Photo T35_7

Photo T35_8

Photo T35_10

Photo T35_11

Photo T35_12

Photo T35_13

Meth SISOUNOL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear P'Meth

Having seen all snaps sent to me yesterday, I would be delighted to inform you that you have done great job which is truly right way to kick off. But still I have some comments as follows:

1.Sugarcane straw is not counted as bagasse as we understood. This is the straw from crude extruding from small factory, it is therefore the straw become rough and too long.If you need to use this straw, one must crush or chop into small pieces. It is of course, after chopping, one could directly use as mushroom substrate or use as compost supplementary like one could mix with sawdust by volume 1:1 or as any designed.

2.Sterilization drum(the improvised oil drum), one have to take caution on the cover lid, it must be tightened to keep the inner drum with few pressure so that the upper part's temperature would rise close to 100 degree Celsius. Time requires for sterilization must be 2 hrs. after the temperature reach boiling point or could observe the steadily flow of live steam.

I am very much hope that you would succeed thereafter after well done starting point

Dr.Anon Auetragul
UN Mushroom Expert 1981-2003

สมาชิกทั่วไป
สมาชิกทั่วไป

จำนวนข้อความ : 247

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

Photo Empty Re: Photo

ตั้งหัวข้อ  สมาชิกทั่วไป Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:14 am

Dear P'Meth

Having seen all snaps sent to me yesterday, I would be delighted to inform you that you have done great job which is truly right way to kick off. But still I have some comments as follows:

1.Sugarcane straw is not counted as bagasse as we understood. This is the straw from crude extruding from small factory, it is therefore the straw become rough and too long.If you need to use this straw, one must crush or chop into small pieces. It is of course, after chopping, one could directly use as mushroom substrate or use as compost supplementary like one could mix with sawdust by volume 1:1 or as any designed.

2.Sterilization drum(the improvised oil drum), one have to take caution on the cover lid, it must be tightened to keep the inner drum with few pressure so that the upper part's temperature would rise close to 100 degree Celsius. Time requires for sterilization must be 2 hrs. after the temperature reach boiling point or could observe the steadily flow of live steam.

I am very much hope that you would succeed thereafter after well done starting point

Dr.Anon Auetragul
UN Mushroom Expert 1981-2003
สมาชิกทั่วไป
สมาชิกทั่วไป

จำนวนข้อความ : 247

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ขึ้นไปข้างบน

Permissions in this forum:
คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ