Anon Biotec web board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dr. Wisut and Dr. Ohngart on Nation TV on Enzymes

Go down

Dr. Wisut and Dr. Ohngart on Nation TV on Enzymes Empty Dr. Wisut and Dr. Ohngart on Nation TV on Enzymes

ตั้งหัวข้อ  สมาชิกทั่วไป Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:23 pm

Dear Dr. Anon,

Hi how are you and I do presumed Dr. Bhusana will be back to bangkok by end july as he has informed earlier.

I have watched Nation TV by Dr. Wisut and Dr. Ohngart talking on Enzyme similar to you.

Now they have the product : M-Sign and Enzyme-Plus with Thai FDA.

Now can I also use this Thai FDA approved brand as : M-Sign and Enzyme-Plus to sell in Thailand and also over the Website ???

Please do advise as i wish to expand your products. Your Mushroom Concoction is also a type of enzyme, what shall I call it ?? Do you have Thai FDA for the Mushroom Concoction too ??? Because both Dr. Wisut and Dr. Ohngart did not talk anything on your Mushroom concoction.

I need more info and pictures of your Mushroom and Enzymes to market it well.

Has the Yunan Matsutake Chinese Lady came to visit your farm already ???

Best regards,

สมาชิกทั่วไป
สมาชิกทั่วไป

จำนวนข้อความ : 247

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

Dr. Wisut and Dr. Ohngart on Nation TV on Enzymes Empty Re: Dr. Wisut and Dr. Ohngart on Nation TV on Enzymes

ตั้งหัวข้อ  สมาชิกทั่วไป Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:43 pm

Alan Lam

1. Due to my agreement with Dr.Wisuit, he has given me only M-Sign but apply for both in tablet and capsule but acoording to FDA's Regualtions , we could not promote mushroom concoction rather than Food Supplementary
2. As mentioned above
3.Good to raise the issue and sad to hear bad news from my great friend

ดร.อานนท์ เอื้อตระกูล

สมาชิกทั่วไป
สมาชิกทั่วไป

จำนวนข้อความ : 247

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ขึ้นไปข้างบน

Permissions in this forum:
คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ