Anon Biotec web board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Photos‏

Go down

Photos‏ Empty Photos‏

ตั้งหัวข้อ  สมาชิกทั่วไป Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:41 am

Dear AJ

I'm now preparing a report for you: market, cost, profit...

I hope we can begin the export for Martinique and Guadeloupe on June (500 kg per week by Air Cargo). The local market is arround 300 kg/week, but the price is very interesting ( 8 - 10 EUR / kg).

I think we have to work about processing (dried or/and canned ushroom for EU). We can negociate for about 2 containers (20 feet) or 6000 kg of dried black fungus/month.

Best regards
MSPhotos‏ T69_1

MSPhotos‏ T69_2

MSPhotos‏ T69_3

MSPhotos‏ T69_4

MSPhotos‏ T69_5

MSPhotos‏ T69_6

MSPhotos‏ T69_7

MSPhotos‏ T69_8

MSPhotos‏ T69_9

MSPhotos‏ T69_10

MSPhotos‏ T69_11

MSPhotos‏ T69_12

MSPhotos‏ T69_13

MSPhotos‏ T69_14

MSPhotos‏ T69_15

MSPhotos‏ T69_16

MSPhotos‏ T69_17

MSPhotos‏ T69_18

MSPhotos‏ T69_19

สมาชิกทั่วไป
สมาชิกทั่วไป

จำนวนข้อความ : 247

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

Photos‏ Empty Re: Photos‏

ตั้งหัวข้อ  สมาชิกทั่วไป Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:42 am

Dear P'Meth,

As per photos attached with thank, I was so delighted to share an opinion that the Bhutanese Oyster mushroom(Pl) has come up very well with good shape. I am definitely sure that you could proceed with this type of mushroom and it would also assure that you could easily produce Hungarian oyster mushroom(PO) too. Concerning the selling price as mentioned which is relatively high comparing to Thailand could fetch only 30-40 Baht or EUR 08-0.9, cost of compost spawn bag somewhere around 7-10 Baht. It is therefore to produce either compost spawn bag or fresh mushroom for sale in Gyaina would be the most lucrative business provided you could control cost of production particularly labour and management cost, I am of opinion that you should use more machines in each step of production against human use. But for Black fungus as you have got firmed stand order in France, you should plan to produce more in this mushroom which is very easy to do either by using compost bag method or in soft wood log like mangoes tree, Jack fruit etc.Hopefully this mail would boost and cheer you up!

Chaos

Dr.Anon Auetragul

สมาชิกทั่วไป
สมาชิกทั่วไป

จำนวนข้อความ : 247

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ขึ้นไปข้างบน

Permissions in this forum:
คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ