Anon Biotec web board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings and introduction from a fellow mushroom grower from India

4 posters

Go down

Greetings and introduction from a fellow mushroom grower from India Empty Greetings and introduction from a fellow mushroom grower from India

ตั้งหัวข้อ  vishal779 Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 am

Respected Dr. Anon and fellow Mushroom growers,

I am a Mushroom grower from India and I have been indulged in growing various edible and medicinal mushrooms, also I have my own lab setup for preparing spawn for my own use and selling.

Recently I came across this wonderful forum where mushroom growers from our neighboring Beautiful country Indonesia are discussing there problems and getting solution to there problems from a world famous scientist Prof. Dr. Anon Auetragul. I am very happy to see a community for mushroom growers which is led by such experienced person.

I feel we can share our personal experience and knowledge to help each other in solving most of our problems and resolve the problems most people are getting in different stages of growing mushrooms. Internet is a place known as Virtual world but I have seen people getting there best friends from this Virtual world. I wish I can get many more friends from this forum and I really wish I could be of any help to people of this forum.

I am attaching few pictures from my own grow hope you people would like to see these.

Love and regards to all of you,
Vishal.

Greetings and introduction from a fellow mushroom grower from India Shiitake

vishal779

จำนวนข้อความ : 8

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

Greetings and introduction from a fellow mushroom grower from India Empty It was great introductory story with million thank

ตั้งหัวข้อ  Anonmushroom Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:04 am

Million thank for your kind contribution, Vishal, this should be the first English version mushroom contribution ever in my Forum. I have my personally confident that our aspiration as a whole to boost mushroom cultivation business around the globe particularly to those developing countries would be our future prosper. May I also take this golden opportunity to call or invite those who are in the mushroom business or mushroom interested people to join us thru this Forum for the benefit of our future. Of course I myself too would try my best to share my lengthy experiences gained in Thailand and while serving as International Mushroom Expert in Asia&Pacific as well as in Africa and Latin America. Most importantly we are one of the most successful organization namely AnonBiotec and AnonWorld which dealing with Medicinal mushroom to be used as alternatives therapy for human and animal health.
Vishal, it would be much obliged if you could let us know, may be in depth or detail, on commercial mushroom being grown at your farm or firm.

ถึงท่านสมาชิกครับ
จากนี้ไป ผมได้ขอให้บรรดาสมาชิกต่างชาติ เริ่มเข้ามาแสดงความคิดเห็น และนำเอาประสบการณ์ต่างๆของเขาจากต่างประเทศ มาเล่าสู่ให้พวกเราฟัง แน่นอนครับ เขาคงเขียนภาษาไทยไม่ได้ ก็คงใช้ภาษาอังกฤษเป็นหลัก ซึ่งผมว่า คนไทยส่วนใหญ่สามารถเข้าใจภาาาอังกฤษได้เป็นอย่างดี หรือบางท่านอาจจะไม่ได้เรียนภาษามา ก็อาจจะไหว้วานลูกหลานให้ช่วยแปลให้ เราก็จะได้ฝึกฝนภาษาต่างประเทศไปด้วย อย่างไรก็ตาม ผมเองก็อาจจะช่วยแปลหรือสรุบให้บางส่วนเท่าที่จะทำได้ เพราะประวัติของผมเองในการเรียนภาษาอังกฤษไม่มีครั้งไหนที่สอบผ่านไปได้ง่ายๆเลย ต้องสอบซ้ำแล้วซ้ำอีกกว่าจะผ่านแต่ละด่าน เพียงแต่ผมไม่กลัวที่จะสู้กับมัน อย่างน้อย ผมก็มีมือมีไม้ ที่จะสื่อภาษากับคนต่างชาติจนได้
สรุปสั้นๆของสาระในกระทู้นี้ก็คือ คุณวิชาล เป็นผู้เพาะเห็ดชาวอินเดีย เพาะเห็ดขายที่นั่น และทำเชื้อเห็ดขายด้วย และแกก็เป็นคนใฝ่รู้ใฝ่หาความรู้ใหม่ๆจากทั่วโลก เพื่อนำมาปรับปรุงธุรกิจของแก ประจวบกับ ทางอานนท์ไบโอเทคได้เปิดตัวเป็นทางการที่ห้างเซ็นทรัลเร็วๆนี้ โดยมีดอกเห็ดหลากหลายไปโชว์ ต่างชาติเขาเข้ามาเห็นรูป เห็ดมากมาย แต่เขาไม่ค่อยให้ความสนใจ เพราะเป็นเห็ดพื้นๆ แต่ที่เขาสนใจมาก ก็คือ เห็ดฟางยักษ์ ที่เขาไม่มี มีแต่เห็ดฟางดอกเล็ก สำหรับคนไทยแล้ว แทบจะไม่มีใครตื่นเต้นเลย เพราะเราเห็นมันมาตั้งแต่เกิด แต่ในสายตาต่างประเทศแล้ว เห็ดฟาง เป็นเห็ดปราบเซียน ซึ่งน้อยคนนักที่จะเพาะเห็ดฟางสำเร็จ ดังนั้น พอเขาเห็นเราเอาเห็ดฟางยักษ์มาโชว์ ผมจึงได้รับการติดต่อจากผู้เพาะเห็ด หรือนักวิชาการเกี่ยวกับเห็ดมากมาย คุณวิชาล ก็เป็นคนหนึ่งที่สนใจ และอยากได้เชื้อเห็ดชนิดนี้ ผมก็ส่งไปให้แกฟรีๆ เพื่อซื้อใจแกก่อน และเพื่อเป็นการตอบแทน เขาก็ส่งเชื้อเห็ดอีกมากมายที่ผมไม่มีมาให้ ตอนนี้ก็เริ่มทยอยมาถึงบ้างแล้ว หนึ่งในนั้น ก็ได้แก่เห็ดตีนแรดอินเดีย ที่น่าสนใจมาก คิดว่า ในอนาคตน่าจะเป็นเห็ดเศรษฐกิจตัวหนึ่งของไทย เมื่อเราได้ติดต่อกัน จนมั่นใจว่า เราน่าจะมีโอกาสได้รับรู้ เรียนรู้ความเคลื่อนไหว ตลอดจนเทคนิควิธีการเพาะเห็ดเขาบ้าง ผมจึงเชิญให้เขาเข้ามาคุยกับสมาชิกเราในฟอรั่มนี้ และจากนี้ไป ก็น่าจะมีสมาชิกชาวต่างชาติรายอื่นๆเข้ามาเพิ่มมากขึ้น เพื่อประโยชน์ของสมาชิกทุกท่านครับ และจากนี้ไป ลูกชายผม คือ ยงยศ เอื้อตระกูล หรือนายไผ่ หรือพี่ป้อ เรียกว่า อาจารย์ไำผ่ และลูกสาว อรนุช เอื้อตระกูล หรือหมูผึ้ง หรือ อาจารย์ผึ้ง จะเข้ามาช่วยผมตอบกระทู้บ้าง เพื่อช่วยแบ่งเบาภาระผมบ้าง โดยไผ่จะดูแลเรื่อง เอ็นไซม์และการแปรรูปเป็นพิเศษ(ก็ดูหุ่นเขาสิ แกไม่ได้กินจุกกินจิกน๊ะ แต่การระบบการสะสมอาหารแกดี เลยมีอาหารสะสมเยอะไปหน่อย)
Anonmushroom
Anonmushroom

จำนวนข้อความ : 352

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

Greetings and introduction from a fellow mushroom grower from India Empty Re. Greetings and introduction from a fellow mushroom grower from India

ตั้งหัวข้อ  packdee58 Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:29 pm

Greetings and introduction from a fellow mushroom grower from India Dsc06800m

Fan mushroom (Schizophyllum commune).

Welcome you to our community for mushroom growers in Thailand.
I am one of Prof. Dr. Anon’s students. We call him “Archarn Dr. Anon”. Archarn is a Pali word , an ancient language of India, the meaning of this word in Thai custom is more than professor, teacher or tutor. Archarn Dr. Anon helps us to solve any problems that we bring to him, not only growing the mushrooms. My wife recovered from serious Diabetes by taking his mushroom medicine.
As an Army retiree, I grow mushroom as a hobby. I am interested in growing the Fan mushroom (Schizophyllum commune). It is an edible and medicinal mushroom. I face a problem for growing this mushroom. The fruiting body comes out from the cotton plug during incubation period, even only 0.5 Kg of substrate bag. With Archarn Dr. Anon’s advice and using the spawn from Anon Biotect Center, now the mycelium can grow to the bottom of the bag. More over, I can make the lager substrate bag to 1.2 kg

Col.Packdee Tongon

Greetings and introduction from a fellow mushroom grower from India Dsc06851m

สวัสดีครับอาจารย์,
ผมคิดว่าอาจเป็นการค้นพบอะไรบางอย่างเกี่ยวกับการเพาะเห็ดแครงโดยบังเอิญ ที่สมควรรายงานอาจารย์และเพื่อนสมาชิกให้ทราบครับ ในภาพด้านซ้ายมือเป็นก้อนเชื้อเห็ดแครงอายุ 12 วัน ใช้หัวเชื้อใหม่ ที่ผมทำขึ้นจากการเก็บสปอร์มาเลี้ยงในอาหารวุ้น มีดอกเห็ดแทรกจุกสำลีขึ้นมาเกือบทุกถุง
ส่วนก้อนเชื้อเห็ดแครงอันที่สองอายุ 22 วัน ใช้หัวเชื้อของศูนย์อานนท์ไบโอเทคที่ผมเก็บไว้นานกว่า 6 เดือนแล้ว ทั้ง 200 ถุง เส้นใยเดินเต็มโดยไม่มีดอกเห็ดแทรกขึ้นมาเลย ทั้งสองตัวอย่างเป้นถุงขนาดครึ่ง กก. ใช้กากแป้งมันสำปะหลังเป้นวัสดุเพาะหลักผสมเมล็ดข้าวฟ่างขาวที่เพิ่งเก็บใหม่ ๆ มาจากต้นเล็กน้อย+อาหารเสริมของทางศูนย์ฯ กรณีนี้ผมคิดว่าเป็นการนำข้อด้อยที่ว่าหัวเชื้อแก่ออกดอกช้ามาใช้ให้เป็นประโยชน์ในการเพาะเห็ดแครงได้
ส่วนถุงที่สามด้านขวามือใช้วัสดุเพาะเหมือนกัน หนัก 1.2 กก. แต่ใช้หัวเชื้อที่ทำจากจากสปอร์เห็ดแครงที่เก็บมาเลี้ยงในอาหารวุ้นโดยปนเปื้อนเชื้อราขาวมาด้วย ผมทดสอบไปรอบหนึ่งแล้ว พบว่าเส้นใยเห็ดแครงที่ปนเปื้อนเชื้อราขาวเดินได้เต็มถุง และค่อย ๆ ทยอยออกดอก ไม่โทรมเร็ว(ภาพด้านบนสุด) คราวนี้เลยทดลองทำเป็นถุงขนาดใหญ่ บ่มไว้ได้ 14 วันแล้ว คงต้องรอดูผลต่อไปครับ
ขอบคุณครับ
พ.อ.ภักดี ตองอ่อน
packdee58
packdee58

จำนวนข้อความ : 133

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

Greetings and introduction from a fellow mushroom grower from India Empty This is Fez (Dr. Anon's eldest son) from Thailand

ตั้งหัวข้อ  Pai_Anonworld Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:50 am

Dear Vishal and friends,
This is Fez(Yongyot Auetragul), Dr. Anon's eldest son. I was indeed so glad to see your contribution at our AnonBiotec's Forum. Your valuable information would be one of our best sample could be used to inspire to those who are seeking for the information or technology in mushroom development and cultivation. As we are aware that mushroom business or technology has been kept as highly confidential secret in most of the country as national guarded secret or as family benefit and their own business security. But due to the open up of the new world with Internet linkage, one could observe the constant contribution by Prof. Dr. Anon since 1981 as FAO Mushroom Expert starting from Bhutan, subsequently in Phillipine3s, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bangladesh and many more in African continental, to encourage people all over to join him to grow mushroom as nutritious food or functional food(could be both food and medicine = functional food). I would therefore, thank you for this regard and asking for more contribution, comment and suggestion from more people like Col. Pakdee Tonon , one of the most talent past out student from Prof. Dr.Anon almost 30 years ago.

Fez(Yongyot Auetragul)
E mail: anonworld@hotmail.com, anonworld@gmail.com
Tel: +6625799200, 5797759 or Cell +66858270085

Note:Any inquiry on mushroom cultivation, Mushroom Business Project(Turn-Key Project),
Medicinal mushroom, Natural enzymes, Mushroom processing,Mushroom pure culture,
master spawn and equipment are most welcomed
Pai_Anonworld
Pai_Anonworld

จำนวนข้อความ : 1316

http://www.anonworld.com

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

Greetings and introduction from a fellow mushroom grower from India Empty Thanks for the over whelming welcome and love

ตั้งหัวข้อ  vishal779 Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:48 pm

Dear friends and Respected Dr. Anon,
Thanks all for welcoming me to such a wonderful forum and community.
Dr. Anon ofcourse I would love to share more details about my mushroom farm and knowledge. Our subcast Sindhi's(subcast of Hindu's) are world famous about loving the mushrooms as a Delicacy. My grand parents who basically belong to Sindh(a state in Pakistan) got relocated in Gujarat(India) after the partition of India and Pakistan in 1947. They used to love Dhingri(Oysters) Mushroom and used to feed there most lovable relatives and guests with it. Of course in todays time our favorite is a Puffball Mushroom variety which is locally available during monsoon season only. I used to run a restaurant with my elder brother after completion of my graduation in Science and Computers. But due to being a small town and lots of competition we leased out our restaurant 3 years back and I started researching on Mushrooms. I had few very nice trainings at different world famous Institutes of India and started growing some mushrooms for my family. 2 years back I asked my dad to get me some equipments so that I can make my own spawn as getting spawn is very tough in such a small town where I live. He happily helped me with getting a 4 Feet wide Laminar Flow and 2 40 Liters Autoclaves. I started making my own spawn for myself and with time I started getting more success and accuracy with making spawn and cultures so I started selling out spawn and today I am well known in India for my spawn work. I have been growing lots of edible and medicinal mushrooms lately, as future of mushrooms is of course the medicinal ones. In India only mushroom getting a good market is Agaricus Bisporus(Button Mushroom), so I have planned to open a Button Mushroom Farm in near future for which we have bought 2 acres of land. I am planning to establish this farm next year, where in there will 10 rooms dedicated to Button mushroom farming and another 10 rooms for random varieties like Oysters, Calocybe Indica(milky) and few medicinal mushrooms.

Col.Packdee Tongon thanks for the valuable input and welcoming me, I was seeing how beautiful your farm and equipments are in another post. I have heard of a word Acharya in Sanskrit which means Professor/Teacher, Archarn is a new word to me thanks for letting me know it. Your contribution and knowledge of mushrooms is really great.

Dear Fez, thanks for the reply and welcoming me, it is really great to see how nicely you help your father with his work and spreading the knowledge of mushrooms. Of course most people keep the basics of mushrooming as secrets, but today in the times of computers and Internet everything is available on net, all one needs is dedication and love to grow mushrooms. I really loved the term Functional food, also we can call it a complete food as we are getting all the nutrients and amino acids from it. Contribution of your family in mushrooms will be remembered in future and the new generation like you will be given the credit for taking it to the world by means of Internet. I feel like getting a younger brother/ a friend in you as there is not much age difference between us, I am 31 years old. Would really love to meet you and your family some day.

Love and regards,
Vishal.

vishal779

จำนวนข้อความ : 8

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ขึ้นไปข้างบน

Permissions in this forum:
คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ