Anon Biotec web board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Introduction

+4
packdee58
Anonmushroom
Pai_Anonworld
houdinihar
8 posters

Go down

My Introduction Empty My Introduction

ตั้งหัวข้อ  houdinihar Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:29 am

Hello All Fellow Mushroom Growers and Would-be Growers, and Seekers of Knowledge,

At the encouragement of Prof. Dr. Anon Auetragul I present myself to you. My name is David and I am from the United States. I have been learning and growing mushrooms for 3 years now. I started out not knowing anything and have learned a great deal in this time from another forum.

There is a great deal of knowledge to share and I realize everyone's experience may be different and the available supplies you have can be somewhat limiting, or not.

I will present some info at various times based on what I have done and include success and failure as well. You will have them too when you start. Plus I will provide ample pictures as allowed. My particular area of interest is beginning to focus on medicinal mushrooms, but most of my grows involve nonmedicinal types up to this time.

As a rule I work with home equipment such as a store bought presure cooker to sterilize items as needed for that pupose. In the United States some of the chemicals used in other countries are not allowed for pastuerization. Also for my agar work

My Introduction 203791148-thumb_oyster_tissue_day_13_closeup_overflowing

and sterile transfers, I use a simple plastic box with holes cut into the sides with painter's tyvek arm sleeves taped to it to help minimize contamination.

My Introduction 262790880-thumb_glove_box

Top-down view showing the sleeves a little better

My Introduction 262791206-thumb_top_down_glove_box

Here are a few more pictures to help see what I'm talking about. This is a Blue Oyster grow I did a couple of years ago. I would consider it a low-tech grow. I used simple straw pateurized in water at around 140-150 degrees F for 1- 1 1/2 hours. I put the straw directly into the water. After the time was up I removed the straw from the the water and cooled it to room temp, also allowing it to evaporate some of the water from the surface of the straw, then added the straw layer by layer into a plastic bread bag and spawned it with the mushroom seeds as I added each layer of straw. Then I poked small holes into the bag with a clean knife all around the circumference for gas exchange. I tied the top of the bag and put it into an incubation area for a couple of weeks while the mycelia was growing through the straw. The ambient temperature of the incubation area was 75-80 degrees F and relative humidity varied from 50-95%. Of course the humidity in the bag is 100%.

The first picture show the mycelia already beginning to grow throught the straw.

It took about 2 weeks for the mycelia to grow throughout the bag and then it began to generate the small cluster of pinheads you see in the 2nd picture. At that time my outside temps were 50-70 degrees F. Oyster mushrooms like this grow very rapidly.:

My Introduction 335218318-thumb_blue_oyster_inoc_1_week_post

My Introduction 276475386-thumb_baby_blues

My Introduction 276475641-thumb_growing_baby_blues

My Introduction 276475561-thumb_blue_oyster_cluster2

My Introduction 203791148-thumb_oyster_tissue_day_13_closeup_overflowing

I love doing this and like to share knowledge with those interested. I saw a posting by my friend Vishal a little earlier. Glad to see him here as well. He is very helpful and knowledgeable as well.

Until later,
Houdinihar

houdinihar

จำนวนข้อความ : 15

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

My Introduction Empty Re: My Introduction

ตั้งหัวข้อ  Pai_Anonworld Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:20 am

Dear Dave and friends,
This is Fez (Prof.Dr. Anon' son). While I was posting my acknowlegement to Vishal , at that moment I was so happy to receive your contribution in this Forum. Of course I should confess that I do not have much of mushroom experience as my Dad but since I had several chance to accompany him during his service As International Mushroom Expert or Consultant in many countries like Bhutan (1981-85) then Philippines, Sri Lanka, Ghana, Sierra Leone, Togo, Namibia,Lesotho, Swaziland, South Africa etc. During my Bsc. study at Demlin College, Johannesburg, South Africa, I was doing small mushroom and vegetable farm in 2 acres of land at Randfontein around 70 km. from Johannesburg. We used maize stalk as main substrate by adding sulphate of ammonia or urea along with lime for fermentation and soften the straw for 7-10 days before compact them in polypropylene bag, then pasteurized the bag at 100 degree Celsius for 4-5 hr. before innoculation after its cool. We of course, did the same procedure as you mentioned but the first mentioned gave us better yield and less risk. We were in this business in South Africa for 5 years before moving to Ghana and presently returned to Thailand permanently. I am sure that from now on we our experiences we should join our hand to boost up mushroom business to help all interested people around the globe and we have good news to anounce that Prof. Dr. Anon has actively and progressively developing his 100 hectares of valuable land to be AnonWorld Mushroom Arboretum, it would be the central place for all mushroom collection, farming , processing centre,training institute, alternative therapy hospital by using medicinal mushroom as main ingredient, home stay resort, mushroom supermarket and mushroom restaurant. The first phase would be unofficially open soon. The progression of the project would be informed time to time from now on

Fez(Yongyot Auetragul)
E mail: anonworld@hotmail.com, Anonworld@gmail.com
Tel. +6625799200,5797759 Cell 66858270085
Pai_Anonworld
Pai_Anonworld

จำนวนข้อความ : 1316

http://www.anonworld.com

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

My Introduction Empty Sincerely thank to Dave

ตั้งหัวข้อ  Anonmushroom Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:33 am

Dear Dave,
I was so happy to see you again at my forum, this was the great honored not only to me but to all Thais and viewers around the globe. Let's join hand to bring about mushroom business to penetrate to all corner to the globe. I would be ready to do so to share my gained experiences if you or any interested person, firm or organization need and help or share some knowledge in mushroom, mushroom processing, medicinal mushroom, including the incredible active enzymes from my great breakthrough findings to produce active enzymes for human with simple technology in very short period but thousand folds of human body could produce. Once again Dave, please accept my sincerely greatful appreciation and thank for your contribution

Prof.Dr. Anon Auetragul
Formal Senior UN Mushroom Expert 1981-2003
Anonmushroom
Anonmushroom

จำนวนข้อความ : 352

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

My Introduction Empty เราได้ก้าวไปอีกขั้นหนึ่งแล้ว

ตั้งหัวข้อ  Anonmushroom Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:46 am

ดีใจมาก ที่เริ่มมีสมาชิกจากต่างประเทศ เริ่มเข้ามาแสดงความคิดเห็น และนำเอาผลงานที่มีประโยชน์และคุณค่า ดูอย่างเดวิสที่เขียนมานี่สิ เขาคือ ลูกค้าคนหนึ่งที่ซื้อเชื้อเห้ดจากอานนท์ไบโอเทคไป โดยเราขายเชื้อเห็ดให้แกไปในราคามิตรภาพสุด คือ ขวดละ 50 ดอลลาร์เท่านั้น(1,500 บาทต่อขวด ขณะที่ขายให้สมาชิกคนไทยขวดละ 6-8 บาทเท่านั้น) พอแกได้รับเชื้อเห็ด และก็ได้นำเอาไปทดลองเพาะได้ผล และผมก็ได้แนะนำวิธีการเพาะเห็ดอีกหลายอย่าง พร้อมทั้งขอให้แกเขียนประสบการณ์การเพาะเห็ดมาให้สมาชิกได้รับรู้ด้วย รูปที่เดวิสส่งมาให้ดู เป้นการเพาะเห้ดนางรมฮังการี ด้วยการใช้ฟางข้าวสาลี หรือฟางข้าว หรือต้นข้าวโพด ข้าวฟ่าง แห้ง แล้วนำไปต้มประมาณ 1-1 ชม.ครึ่ง เอาออกมาทิ้งให้เย็น แล้วนำมาคลุกกับเชื้อเห็ดนางรมฮังการี แล้วจึงเอาไปใส่ถุง ใส่ตะกร้า เพื่อให้เชื้อเห็ดเดิน เชื้อเห้ดใช้เวลาเดินแค่ 15-20 วันเท่านั้น ก็จะสามารถนำไปเปิดดอกเห็ดได้ วิธีนี้ใช้ได้ผลดีมาก ในกรณีที่อากาศค่อนข้างเย็น เช่น ช่วงอากาศหนาวบ้านเราตอนนี้ นับว่า เป็นกรรมวิธีที่ง่าย และเป็นช่วงที่มีฟางจากข้าว ข้าวโพด ข้าวฟ่างกำลังออกพอดี ส่วนรายละเอียดเพิ่มเติม สามารถเข้าไปสอบถามได้ในฟอรั่มคุยกับ ดร.อานนท์ที่ www.anonworld.com ได้ และเชื่อเป็นอย่างยิ่งว่า จากนี้ไป น่าจะมีสมาชิกจากต่างประเทศเข้ามาเพิ่มมากยิ่งขึ้น และอาจจะมาจากหลายภาษา ก็จะพยายามแปลเป็นไทยให้ ส่วนใครที่ถนัดภาษาทั้งหลาย โปรดช่วยตอบ ช่วยแสดงความคิดเห็น เฉกเช่น ที่ได้รับความกรุณาอย่างสุดยอด จาก ท่านผู้การ ภักดี ทองอ่อน ผมเอง เรื่อง ภาษาไม่แข็งแรงเลย ช่วงที่เรียนสอบตกภาษาอังกฤษมาโดยตลอด อ้าว นายจิว เก่งภาษานี่ ช่วยหน่อยสิ อย่างน้อยช่วยแปลให้สมาชิกทั่วไปทราบด้วย อย่าอ่านแล้วเข้าใจคนเดียวสิ
Anonmushroom
Anonmushroom

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

My Introduction Empty Re. My Introduction

ตั้งหัวข้อ  packdee58 Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:21 pm

Hello Mr.David and all mushroom growers,
36 years ago I learned how to grow mushrooms from a young student as one of his activities to help the poor farmers in our country during summer holiday . Now people call him Prof. Dr. Anon Auetragul, an International Mushroom Expert . But I still be a new mushroom grower.
Last year, after I had retired from Army, I decided to attend the mushrooms growing course from Anon Biotec Center taught by Prof. Dr. Anon again.
I have a plan to earn extra money by growing mushroom but not for selling. I run a guest house or farm stay at my place, 200 kms far from Bangkok, by using mushroom growing to be an attractive activity. I have a well equipped facility as a professional mushroom grower. Guests who come to stay on my farm can learn how to grow mushrooms or do the research work every steps about mushroom growing. I will describe my place with these pictures.

Col.Packdee Tongon
packdee58@gmail.com

My Introduction P01eh

Sterile transfers chamber. (Thank you, David, I will add the painter's type arm sleeves to the box .)

My Introduction P02c

An industrial type autoclave.

My Introduction P03j

Mushroom house for Fan mushroom.

My Introduction P04pn

Mushroom house for oyster mushroom.

My Introduction P05f

Agar prepared from coconut water.

My Introduction P06h

Growing millet for preparing spawn.

My Introduction P08sv

Growing straw mushroom in plastic basket.

My Introduction P09i

Phutan Oyster mushroom (Introduced to Thailand by Prof.Dr. Anon)
Growing by the same way as you described.

My Introduction P10eg

Fan mushroom

แก้ไขล่าสุดโดย packdee58 เมื่อ Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:14 am, ทั้งหมด 5 ครั้ง
packdee58
packdee58

จำนวนข้อความ : 133

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

My Introduction Empty Congratulation for your success

ตั้งหัวข้อ  Banlu Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:46 pm

Hello, Dave

Welcome to mushroom line sharing. My name is Banlu. I'm live in Suratthani, South of Thailand. Far away from Bangkok around 650 kms. Congratulation for your success. I was study about mushroon since 8 months ago. This forum is the best than the best for all mushroom grower.

My Introduction Oystermushroom

Oyster mushroom in my farm.

My Introduction Phutanoystermushroom1
Phutan Oyster mushroom.

Thank you for your sharing and Take care,
Banlu
Banlu
Banlu

จำนวนข้อความ : 54
ที่อยู่ : ไชโยฟาร์มเห็ด สุราษฎร์ธานี

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

My Introduction Empty Thank you

ตั้งหัวข้อ  houdinihar Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:10 am

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome and opportunity to share with others.

packdee58--you have a nice lab layout and very clean. I will be upgrading my facilities this year. I am looking forward to that. I like your autoclave. It looks nice and big, and easy to load. Nice to see you growing the Volvariella in the plastic basket. What kind of straw do you use? Do you use the millet straw?
The "Agar prepared from coconut water" looks very clean and supporting good mycelial growth. I'll have to try that soon. I usually am using either dextrose, yeast extract and agar, or potato, dextrose, and agar. I don't use any antibiotics except sometimes I will put hygrogen peroxide 3%, 10 drops per 1000 ml of liquid extract as it almost ready to pour--this prevents a lot of contamination. But if I am doing a spore plate grow, this cannot be used as it inhibits my spore germination as well. It only works with already established mycelia, either from tissue tranfser, agar plate, or liquid culture.

Banlu--thank you for the oyster pictures. Always nice to see pictures. So Suratthani is much closer to Malaysia, in the western part of the Gulf of Thailand? It looks to be a totally tropical area as most [or all?] of Thailand is. My latitude and longitude of Corpus Christi, Texas is: 27° 48' 1" N / 97° 23' 46" W. Yours is around 9° 7' 57" N / 99° 8' 8" E--way closer to the equator than me.

Fez, great to hear more about your father and your introduction to me. Thank you. You have done many more agricultural things than I. Over the next few years my wife and I will be expanding our interest in these areas, especially as regards to the mushroom work. I'll try to elaborate on this in a future posting to show my links and connections to busness for all to see. It was also good to see the involvement by your dad with his 100 hectares of land. It is an ambitious, but potentially very rewarding endeavor for all to benefit from.

I will be back again soon.

thanks,
houdinihar

houdinihar

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

My Introduction Empty Autoclave with attachable boiler

ตั้งหัวข้อ  Pai_Anonworld Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:37 am

Dear Dave and Vishal,
Please see the attached herewith are some of our mushroom equipment from our own factory and do supply to mushroom growers all over Thailand.

My Introduction 36273617365736293609363
We manufacture both vertical and horizontal autoclave in different sizes for mushroom growers and tissue culture lab.
This is my sister Bee(Oranoot Auetragul) with vertical autoclave(60 lt. size). Bee has been assigned to look after the production line as well as herbal and medicinal mushroom business.
Bee would be in charge in final inspection before delivery to the customer
My Introduction 36053641365736483586363
This is of course very small inoculation box but workable for beginner or small farm holder.
This is one of the most effective big horizontal autoclave with boiler attchable. We could be proud to say that this gadget could be claimed to our great break through to invent such equipment with highly effective, economical, save energy, cheap and easier to operate. We could make 600 lt, 1,200 lt in size or even more. Only one person could easily operate them.
The attachable boiler being attached at its bottom with steam pipe line across the direct flame from LPG gas burner(Burner size 10)
We have supplied to our client all over thousand of them over 20 years.

My Introduction 36273617365736293609363p
This is the one being used at our institute for over 20 years till date. Size 1,000 lt. and could accommodate over 1,100 bottles(330 ml) for grain spawn prepartion

แก้ไขล่าสุดโดย Pai_Anonworld เมื่อ Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:47 am, ทั้งหมด 3 ครั้ง (Reason for editing : Change new picture)
Pai_Anonworld
Pai_Anonworld

จำนวนข้อความ : 1316

http://www.anonworld.com

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

My Introduction Empty Coconut water agar

ตั้งหัวข้อ  packdee58 Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:24 pm

Dear Dave,
Here in Thailand, Anon Biotec Center can supply us every types of mushroom growing equipment with excellence quality.

I will explain to you with my pictures again.

My Introduction P07i

I use paddy rice straw to grow the straw mushroom.
I have to wait the millet straw for a while but now I have plenty of maize straw

My Introduction P11pi

Coconut water agar works well with mushroom spore growing, mushroom tissue culturing and also for bacteria growing. (below picture)

My Introduction P13li

We don’t use plate to prepare agar, We use whisky bottle instead. Also spawn, we prepare in soda water bottle.
How can you imagine, I have to empty one whisky bottle plus six soda water bottles every evening in order to get dozens of them.
How to prepare.
Young or green (not brown) coconut water 1 liter, agar powder 15 grams
1. Warm coconut water and add agar powder, keep stirring, then bring to boil.
2. Adjust PH to 5.5 - 6 by adding vinegar or potassium phosphate.
3. Fill into the bottle 30 cc each, not wet the bottle neck (using a syringe) and cocked with cotton plug, covered with aluminum foil.
4. Sterilize with the pressure 15 psi (121 degrees C) for 20-30 minutes.
5. Lie down the bottles not allow the agar contaminate the cotton plug until cool down.

Dave, have you ever heard about this http://www.bttrventures.com/About-Us_ep_7.html
You can do with Fan mushroom.
One more, many years ago I've ever visited Gaveston not very far from your home.

Col.Packdee Tongon
packdee58@gmail.com

packdee58
packdee58

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

My Introduction Empty ผมไม่กล้าเอามะพร้าวห้าวไปขายสวนเลยครับ อาจารย์

ตั้งหัวข้อ  KaiOtoko Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:19 am

สวัสดีครับ อาจารย์,
ผม นายจิว สมาชิกเลขที่ 2552/P91/2403 เจ้าเก่าครับ
โห อาจารย์ครับ ผมเอง ภาษาอังกฤษ ไม่ได้เก่งอะไรเลยครับ พูดได้ไม่กี่คำเท่านั้นครับ เช่น coffee, tea, or me? และอีกไม่กี่คำเองครับ แต่เท่าที่เห็น และเชื่อว่า สมาชิกของเราส่วนใหญ่ล้วนแต่เก่งๆ ทั้งนั้น ภาษาดีกว่าผมอีกด้วยซ้ำครับ แต่ผมก็จะพยายามต้อนรับขับสู้สมาชิกจากต่างประเทศ ให้ดีที่สุด ตามที่อาจารย์สั่งมาครับ
รักและนับถืออย่างสูง
จิว (ศิษย์มีครู)
KaiOtoko
KaiOtoko

จำนวนข้อความ : 121

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

My Introduction Empty เอาเลยสิจิว

ตั้งหัวข้อ  Anonmushroom Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:31 pm

อย่ารำมวยเยอะสิ เข้าเนื้อหาเลยจิว โชว์ภาษาหน่อย ได้ไม่กี่ตัวไม่เป็นไร เอาพอให้เข้าใจเข้าว่าก็แล้วกัน เราจะได้แขกจากต่างประเทศเข้ามาเยอะๆไง เราจะได้เรียนรู้จากคนข้างนอกบ้าง
Anonmushroom
Anonmushroom

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

My Introduction Empty Autoclave

ตั้งหัวข้อ  packdee58 Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:01 pm

My Introduction D01n

Dear Dave and all of our friends
This picture shows you how to load the trays into the big horizontal autoclave. I use it to sterilize substrate bags. For the spawn bottles I use a small vertical autoclave (60 liters size). They are really good.
Col.Packdee Tongon
pckdee58@gmail.com
packdee58
packdee58

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ตั้งหัวข้อ  houdinihar Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:01 am

Ah--great to have more pictures and knowledge about the work of Anon Biotech and others.
Definitely a large horizontal autoclave with steam boiler is a future add-on for me when I begin commercial production for my operations.
I am looking to be doing year-round growing of various speices and trying to conserve energy and capitalize on what grows best at what time of year for my climate. Plus, some of my buildings will be either fully or partially underground to help conserve energy also.
In the cooler months I will focus on Shiitake, and some pleurotus species including king oyster. I saw some nice youtube videos of a Taiwanese female grower who focuses strictly on the King Oyster with a fully automated and very expensive growing operation.
In the warmer months Agaricus blazei, Volvariella, Reishi, Calocybe indica, and Pleurotus tuber-regium can be grown here.
Other medicinals can be grown year round in controlled conditions since I will not be looking to grow fruit from them, only mycelial expansion on human consumable grains. Of these, resihi, fomitopsis officinalis, shiitake, cordyceps militaris and sinensis, agaricus blazei, and maitake will be my mainstay.

Col.Packdee Tongon-thank you for the explanation of the coconut milk and agar recipe. Unforunately we have no fresh coconuts in our climate. Only further south in deep Mexico. Also, why would you be growing bacteria, except maybe for casing? I see that what you call maize is called corn here, and seems like it would be an ideal substrate for cetain species. I also noted you grow the fan mushroom. I have tried to find a source for that here and no one in my other forum was able to help me.

Thanks to all for these insights. it's great to see other growers from around the globe. We all have many commonalities.

dave

houdinihar

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

My Introduction Empty Photosynthetic bacteria

ตั้งหัวข้อ  packdee58 Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:39 am

Corn and maize are the same, the meaning of these words derive a little, since people here only eat sweet corn or other corn that we collect it when it is fresh. The other type of dry corn for animal feeding we call maize, we don't know how to prepare food fom this type of corn. I think because we have plenty of paddy rice here.
I am doing an experiment to find an effective nutrient supplement for mushroom culture. I found that the photosynthetic bacteria (PSB) produces rich amino acids and plant hormones. I hope it can use with mushrooms.
Anon Biotec center suppies nutrient supplement for mushroom culture, the most efficient one called the Super mix, you shoud try it. http://www.anonworld.com/thai/index.php?page=supermix

My Introduction Fanmushroom

Dave you can find Fan mushroom in Texas, I believe.
Here on my farm, I can easily trap spore of this mushroom by open my coconut water agar bottle beneat a colony of wild fan mushroom growing on the tree, just a second.

Fan mushroom ((Schizophyllum commune)
http://www.prevalentfungi.org/subject.cfm?id=4085

It is an edible and medicinal mushroom.
http://dspace.fsktm.um.edu.my/xmlui/handle/1812/555

Packdee
packdee58
packdee58

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

My Introduction Empty Hi! Dave.

ตั้งหัวข้อ  KaiOtoko Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:02 pm

Hi! Dave,
I'm Jew, one of Archarn Dr. Anon's students.
Very nice to have you here in this forum, and your generosity to share your knowledge and experiences.
Attached here are some of the photos of Thai's Tricholoma mushrooms I have cultured in plastic ิbaskets.
[img]My Introduction Dsc01124m [/img]
Thai's Tricholoma mushrooms in 10 days old.

[img]My Introduction 213623363336091 [/img]
Thai's Tricholoma mushrooms in 21 days old.

There are some different ways we normally culture Tricholoma mushrooms here in Thailand. Cultivation in plastic basket is one way among them. I have ever heard of India's Tricholoma mushrooms a bit, but never to have an opportunity to see a picture of them.
If you are interested in my Tricholoma mushroom cultivation, don't hestitate to let me know, and we can talk about this topic later on.
Take care,
Jew
KaiOtoko
KaiOtoko

จำนวนข้อความ : 121

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

My Introduction Empty May I come in, this is Bee

ตั้งหัวข้อ  bee_anonworld Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:05 am

Well, this is Bee Dr. Anon's younger daughter who has been assigned to look after herbal medicine from plants and mushrooms. Currently Anon Biotec and Anonworld have actively produced mushroom concoction from various medicinal mushrooms eg. Lentinus gigeatus, Schizophyllum commune, Coriolus versicolor, Inonotus obliquus, Phellinus ignarius , Phellinus linteus,Lentinus polychros , Lentinus squarrosulus, Ganoderma lucidum, Agaricus blazei etc. by using mushroom mycelium, mushroom fruiting bodies as well as spores with herbs like Tian Ma(Gastrodia root), Angelica sinensis, Panax root etc. Our products are mainly export to many countries including Western Africa for those patient who are suffering from HIV's, lung cancer(those who has been working underground continuously in gold mine), prostate cancer(more than 80% of male in Africa suffering from prostate cancer). Thru my Mum, Dad and self experiences, we are ready to share our gained experiences for more than decades to any one who are interested in mushroom as functional food or medicinal properties. Any comments, contributions would be most welcomed and appreciated.

Bee(Oranoot Auetragul)
E mail : anonbiotec_bee@hotmail.com

bee_anonworld

จำนวนข้อความ : 13

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ตั้งหัวข้อ  houdinihar Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:54 am

Bee,

Thank you for stopping by and welcoming me and letting me know about your part to play. I know you are busy too. I believe as mushroom students we have a lot to offer the world regarding our products, but just as importantly, especially to people new in the learning, is to teach about what we do and how it is done. I am also active on an English-language based forum and teaching and sharing is what we do. The forums are broken down into many subdivisons and some specialize in Medicinal/Edible mushrooms while others focus on selling items of interest, etc. It is a large place to visit. I invite you to stop by and see us, too. I won't post the link publicly, but you may PM me and I will gladly direct you there, Bee, and you can share that link as you see fit in your own forums.

thank you,
houdinihar

houdinihar

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

My Introduction Empty We are ready to move forward with you Dave

ตั้งหัวข้อ  bee_anonworld Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:41 am

Dear Dave,
As you might be aware that there are little information about tropical mushroom in comparing to those temperate mushroom which would be artificially grown at the controlled room. In fact , there are so much involving in depth in the technology to cultivate some mushroom like Volvariella volvacea mushroom, a lot of people try to grow them artificially like those growing in the controlled room like Button mushroom by using complete fermentation and peak heating process, still they could not make them suceed. We have been in this business for many decades particularly Prof. Dr. Anon Auetragul(my Dad) has dedicated himself on this mushroom since 1972 . It was thereafter Prof. S.T. Chang visited him in 1973 before releasing his book on The Chinese mushroom and Mushroom Biology. Now under Prof.Dr. guidance, we are currently this mushroom spawn about 4,000 bags per day all year round(each bag would contains 700 gm. of completely fermented compost). Just from our spawn production alone, it would be enough to produce 12,000 sq. m. of compost surface or equivalent 36,000 kg. ( average yield would be 3-4 kg./m2). As I did mention earlier that to grow this mushroom successfully, there are a lot of critical points involving in the whole process particularly how to keep the culture to be vigor, how to make spawn to be more active and vigor, likewise how to use particular substrate for fermentation process as well as peak heating manner etc. Thru our experience I am definitely sure that we could share this gained experience to you and to those how are eagarly seeking for this advice, May I wish you all the best for Merry x-mas and this coming Happy New Year 2011. We should announce loudly to the whole world that we are ready to move forward to open up new Era for mushroom, if one could link us to the proper websitesit would be much greatfu
l

Bee

My Introduction Drchang19762
Prof. S.T. Chang from Hongkong University visited Prof. Dr. Anon, farm before Dr. Chang releasing his book in The Chinese mushroom(Volvariella Volvacea) and Mushroom Biology
My Introduction Drchang19821
Prof.Dr. Anon visited Prof. Dr. S.T. Chang at his office, Hongkong University 1982
My Introduction Quimio1985
Prof.Dr. Anon visited Dr. Quimio at Los Banos, Philippines 1985
My Introduction Drchang20093
My Introduction Drchang20092
Prof. Dr. Anon with Prof. Dr. S.T. Chang at 5th International Medicinal Mushroom Conference held at Natong, China, 2009
My Introduction Drchang20091
Prof.Dr. Anon and Dr. S.T. Chang met recently
My Introduction Pricessann1980
Princess Ann with her husband visited Prof. Dr. Anon's activity on Volvariella mushroom cultivation , Thailand 1980
My Introduction Tottori1982h
Prof.Dr. Anon visited Tottori Mushroom Institute, Japan 1982(with President of the Institute)

แก้ไขล่าสุดโดย bee_anonworld เมื่อ Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:35 am, ทั้งหมด 3 ครั้ง (Reason for editing : adding more photo)

bee_anonworld

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ตั้งหัวข้อ  houdinihar Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:49 am

Bee,

This is very exciting news and informative. I have discovered through my searching in the last 3 years very little references, as a rule, concerning the tropical species, which is of most interest to me becuase of my warm climate here in Texas. I do have Dr. Chang's book, "The Biology and Cultivation of Edible Mushrooms" and did read through the "Tropical Mushroom" book through our library sytem.

I have literally spent hundreds of hours searching and reading various research reports, books, and pamphlets, anything I could find on mushroom growing including the mycorhizzal species, edibles, and medicinals in order to prepare me for growing mushrooms. As well, I have built some of my own equipment to use at home to help me do this. Plus, the actual hands-on experience necessary for growing various species, including creating agar plates, expanding spawn for my own use, spore printing, and many nuances associated with the art of growing fungi at home.

Bee, I consider myself a perpetual student, even though I am an older man with a grown family. There is so much to learn in our world, actually too much for one short lifetime, I think. so the opportunity to learn from you all is great news! Thank you.

Dave

houdinihar

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

My Introduction Empty Happy New Year 2011 and we are going to open more new topic on Straw mushroom cultivation

ตั้งหัวข้อ  bee_anonworld Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:47 am

Happy New Year to all friends

May I wish you all the best, prosperity, good health and spirits, from now on we would share and exchange more information on various kind of tropical mushroom through this forum with the help of Prof. Dr. Anon Auetragul, former Senior UN Mushroom Expert 1981-2003. We are going to open new topic on Straw mushroom cultivation in this forum and would extend for further detail at www.anonworld.com ok

Bee

bee_anonworld

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ตั้งหัวข้อ  houdinihar Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:45 am

Very nice Bee.

This is welcome news for the whole world.

Thank you all, and greetings and Happy New Year!
houdinihar

houdinihar

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ตั้งหัวข้อ  vishal779 Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:47 pm

This is really a good news, people in Tropical parts of the world will be waiting eagerly for something like this.
People who can not get hands on training at the Anon Institute can still gain from the knowledge of Prof. Dr. Anon about the Paddy straw mushroom.

My Introduction 80731044

These are some paddy straw mushrooms I grew here recently along with Pleurotus Sajor Kaju.
Wishing you and family a Very Happy New Year too. Its great to see people sharing there knowledge that they have aquired with lots of hard work.
Vishal.

vishal779

จำนวนข้อความ : 8

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ขึ้นไปข้างบน

Permissions in this forum:
คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ