Anon Biotec web board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

giant volvariella speedies

2 posters

Go down

giant volvariella speedies Empty giant volvariella speedies

ตั้งหัวข้อ  bitepourrie Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:56 pm

new here.
Plenty of questions.
Purchased some time ago a strain of Giant volvariella from dave who got from here.Made first fruiting but got a problem in the eveing got some nice pins , i taught just good to harvest the next morning.By the next morning no more eggs, all open mushies.How come they are so fast to pen and is there a way to delay the opening so i can harvest them in egg stage ???

bitepourrie

จำนวนข้อความ : 11

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

giant volvariella speedies Empty Why Straw mushroom is flushing and developing so fast

ตั้งหัวข้อ  Pai_Anonworld Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:17 am

Oh yes, Dave was the only one ever whom purchased our pure cultures of Giant straw mushroom from us since then no one including Albert C Caisip has never ever received any culture from us , but having seen the snaps sent by you thru my Dad' personal e mail, seems that the over mature mushroom were not very healthy indeed. It might be because of the culture had been subcultured many times till the adaptive emzyme become deteriorated. Our advice would be as follows:
1. The culture must be reactived in the most related substrate eg. if one have to grow this mushroom in banana leaves, cotton waste , then the culture have to be plant in cellulitic substrate like in straw, banana leaves, cotton waste, water hyacinth etc.
2. If one need to prepare grain media, one need to add other ingredient containing more cellulitic material like boiled rice grain, Leucaena leucocephala leaves to maintain its vigor and essential adaptive enzyme.
3. What kind of substrate had been used, please verify so that we would be able to advise accordingly.
4. Natuarally straw mushroom contain very high protein with short peptide linkage so that its growth become relatively high, it is therefore if one need the pinhead or egg stages to remain the same stage as much as one need, one have to cool down the room temperature or pick the egg stage and kept in refrigerator at 8-10 degree C.

giant volvariella speedies 35863657363436233605365
Boiled sorghum
giant volvariella speedies 35863657363436233648361
Boiled rice grain with husk
giant volvariella speedies 36123626361736293634362
Mixing essential ingredient before filling
giant volvariella speedies 36483594363936573629364
Weak performance of straw mushroom mycelium growth
Well grown straw mushroom mycelium in water hyacinth with essential ingredients
giant volvariella speedies 36483626365736093651361
Straw mushroom mycelium performing in different grain formulae
giant volvariella speedies 36113640365936183592363
The best substrate to make commercial straw mushroom spawn must be grown in cellulitic compost(picture at Accra, Ghana 1989)
giant volvariella speedies 36103619361935923640360
Compost substrate could be packed in either plastic bag or bottle
giant volvariella speedies 36483586363736563618364
Using active and vigorous culture in mixed grain for innoculum
This is the most effective compost spawn for straw mushroom which could produce good quality of fresh mushroom and prolong the egg stage period
giant volvariella speedies 36043619362936343609360
giant volvariella speedies 36043619362936343609360
Prof. Dr. Anon Auetragul, UN Mushroom Expert 1984-2003 with his giant straw mushroom in Thailand
giant volvariella speedies 36043629358536483627365
The healthiest giant straw mushroom(White strain) could form the fruiting bogies even in single branch of substrate
giant volvariella speedies 36483627365536043615363
Giant straw mushroom in comparing with tangarine orange grown by Prof. Dr. Anon Auetragul at AnonBiotech, Thailand
Pure white straw mushroom growm at AnonBiotech, Bangkok, Thailand www.anonbiotec.com
giant volvariella speedies 35853633361036043619362
Prof.Dr. Anon with Prof. Dr. D.L.Umali Former FAO Director, at Los Banos, Phillippines 1985
giant volvariella speedies 35853633361035883636361
Prof. Dr. Anon with Dr. T.H. Quimio, at her resident in Los Banos , Phillippines 1985
giant volvariella speedies 35853633361035923636360
Prof. Dr. Anon with Hon. Kofi Djin , Minister of Trade in Ghana, 1989 with his wife Everyn Djin
Pai_Anonworld
Pai_Anonworld

จำนวนข้อความ : 1316

http://www.anonworld.com

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

giant volvariella speedies Empty response to your answer on cultivation of giant volvariella

ตั้งหัวข้อ  bitepourrie Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:01 am

Lets make something clear:
I purchased the strain from Dave before i had knowledge of your existance and origin of the strain.
I prefer not to commebt on Mr Caisip, he pretend to live in same town as myself and my family, we went there but there is only an old shack , no mushroom nor house.He adverstise on Sulit.ph website that he will give free spawn bags , interested parties have only to sent 300 Pesos(about 9 USD) for postage, but i traced some comments and it seems nobody even after paying the fee received any spawn.
About myself:
I am a belgian national 60+ married to a lovely philipine wife now also in 50, we have one daughter who graduated from agricultural college last year and we look to find a livelyhood for her in cultivating mushroom.I will try to help her as much as possible as i am biochemist in my home country.
How we did:
I baught a pure culture from Dave
I asked the help from a longtime mushroom cultivator in nearby town who cultivate Pleurotus, but it was somewhat dissapointing as this man had only followed a government seminar for one day to learn how to do, so he made some cultures and grain (pure wheat) and had problems already with contamination.So i have set up my own .
I culture a pure culture PDA agar with peroxide.
I arrived to make about 20 pure cultures out of 25 trials
I transferred to grain (wheat) soaked in EM solution (EM is an enzyme and bacterial solution who breaks up the starch and lignin).
Got a lot of bottles of grain but still not growing fast , but i avoided contamination
I made a bed about 4 meter in lenght , 60 cm wide and about 40 high
Soaked dry banana leaves overnight and bundeled them , made my bed and spread the spawn.
The result is dismal, only the spawn on the outersides made to fruiting, all the spawn inside the bed
got or contamineated with green mold or died off.
Second trial:
same but i added some pigmanure to bananaleaves and soaked them also in EM for 2 days.The result the mushroom are bigger but still few, where i should exspect to harvest about 20 kilo from a bed that size i could only harvest about 5 kilo.
So can you tell me what i do wrong ???
Essential ingredients are what ????
Effective compost spawn ??? ingredients ??/
I thank you on the beforehand for your cooperation
W Vandevijver-Sata

bitepourrie

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

giant volvariella speedies Empty The mentioned method was so primative practice

ตั้งหัวข้อ  Pai_Anonworld Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:09 pm

Your method mentioned was so primative practice where there was not exist any more in Thailand or even elsewhere. As you might be aware that straw mushroom mycelium would use most of soluble organic material degrading by natural microorganisms, during which some microbes might be harmful one . It is therefore if you have to use this method at the same place where used to grow this mushroom before, you might face a lot of problem caused contamination. Most importantly if you still need to follow up with this method , you must have very very strong or active compost spawn, not in grain spawn ok.
สิ่งที่ถามมาเรื่องการเพาะเห็ดนั้น เป็นกรรมวิธีที่เพาะกะชันมานานแล้ว ตั้งแต่ปี 2489 ถึงประมาณปี 2515 ที่เรียกว่า การเพาะแบบกองสูง ซึ่งปัจจุบันในประเทศไทยไม่มีการทำกันแล้ว เพราะผลผลิตต่ำ ไม่สม่ำเสมอ ใช้วัสดุเพาะเป็นจำนวนมาก ที่สำคัญคือ ไม่สามรรถเพาะซ้ำที่เดิมได้
Look at these pictures below are the high bed mentod used during 1950s in Thailand, presently not exist.อย่างไรก็ตาม ขอให้ดูกรรมวิธีการเพาะเห็ดฟางแบบกองสูงในอดีต อย่างน้อยก็เพื่อให้เป็นภาพประวัติศาสตร์ ที่คนไทยน่าจะรู้เอาไว้
giant volvariella speedies 35853634361936483605361
Ground must be well prepared by raising the bed and allow it to dry by sun for a week or mix with decomposed manure along with UM or EM ก่อนทำการเพาะ จะต้องทำการเตรียมดินด้วยการขุดฟื้นหน้าดินให้ร่วนซุย ตากแดดให้แห้งประมาณ 1 สัปดาห์ ถ้าจะให้ดี ใส่ปุ๋ยคอกเก่าเข้าไปด้วย แล้วรดน้ำยูเอ็นเข้าไปด้วยก็ยิ่งดี
giant volvariella speedies 36493594365636153634359
soak the substrate( either butt end straw or banana leaves) in UM or EM water) over night
นำวัสดุที่จะใช้เพาะ เช่น ซังข้าว หรือใบกล้วย แช่น้ำประมาณ 1-2 คืน
giant volvariella speedies 36063629360936153634359
Keep the butt end on the line with 4-5 inch thickness วางตอซังให้ด้านโคนวางกันให้เสมอ วางหนาประมาณ 4-5 นิ้ว
giant volvariella speedies 36153634359135853629359
๊Using compost spawn scatter on its periphery around 1-2 inches from its edge โรยเชื้อเห็ดโดยรอบ โดยห่างจากขอบประมาณ 1-2 นิ้ว
giant volvariella speedies 36053610358636573634359
With the same manner applied to 2nd and 3 rd layer with the same thickness in each layer, usually 3-4 layers have to be done for hot season or 4-5 layer in Winter or cold. ทำการเพาะเช่นเดียวกันในชั้นที่ 2 และ 3 ในฤดูร้อน หากเป็นฤดูหนาว ควรทำ 4-5 ชั้น
giant volvariella speedies 36493610361036173633360
When I was child 1988 I used to visit mushroom growers with my Dad and Mom and my younger sister นี่เป็นภาพการเพาะเห็ดฟางแบบกองสูง ที่อำเภอสันกำแพงเชียงใหม่ เมื่อปี 2528
giant volvariella speedies 36483612363435853629359
Some farmer prefer to burn out the untidy material on 2-3 days after heaping before covering plastic sheet and dry leaves. เกษตรกรบางราย จะนิยมเผากองเพาะในวันที่ 2-3 เพื่อทำลายวัสดุเพาะที่ยื่นออกมาที่อาจจะเป็นปัญหาขณะที่เกิดดอก ก่อนที่จะทำการคลุมกองด้วยผ้าพลาสติกและฟางแห้ง
giant volvariella speedies 361936043609365736351
Watering the heap till ooze. ทำการรดน้ำจนกระทั่งเห็นน้ำซึมออกมาด้านข้าง
giant volvariella speedies 35883621364036173585362
Covering with polythene sheet to keep proper humidity and temperature before covering with dry leaves ทำการคลุมกองด้วยผ้าพลาสติกและฟางแห้ง
giant volvariella speedies 36483585365536103604362
10-12 days later , pinhead will start appearing, 2-3 days later mushroom would be ready to be harvested. Cropping could go on and off for 3-5 weeks. ดอกเห็ดจะเริ่มปรากฎขึ้นหลังจากการคลุมกองประมาณ 10-12 วัน และ 2-3 วันต่อมาดอกเห็ดก็จะโตพร้อมที่จะเก็บเกี่ยวได้ ดอกเห็ดจะออกมาให้เห็นมากบ้างน้อยมากเป็นเวลาประมาณ 1 เดือน

The critical point to reach your aspiration, spawn must be in compost form not in grain spawn and the cultivation site must be new place. สิ่งที่จะนำไปสู่ความสำเร็จในการเพาะด้วยวิธีนี้นั้น เชื้อเห็ดควรเป็นเชื้อเห็ดในปุ๋ยหมัก และพื้นที่ที่ใช้เพาะจะต้องเป็นพื้นที่ใหม่ ไม่สามารถเพาะซ้ำที่ทีเคยเพาะเห็ดฟางมาก่อน

โดยปกติ คำถามเช่นนี้ ทางเราจะไม่ตอบ เพราะเวปนี้ทำขึ้นมาเพื่อบริการความรู้เพิ่มเติมให้แก่สมาชิกที่มีพื้นฐานบ้างแล้ว แต่ในที่นี้ต้องการที่จะตอบ เพื่ออยากจะนำมาเรียนให้ทราบว่า การเพาะเห็ดฟาง เป็นความสำเร็จของคนไทยจริงๆ เป็นเห็ดเอกลักษณ์ประจำชาติไทย เป็นเห็ดที่ใครต่อใครทั่วโลกเขาก็อยากจะเพาะกัน แต่ก็ประสพผลสำเร็จน้อยมาก เช่นรายนี้ เป็นชาวต่างชาติที่ไปมีภรรยาที่ฟิลิปปินส์ และมีลูกสาวด้วยกัน โดยลูกสาวจบมหาวิทยาลัยทางด้านการเกษตรแล้ว จึงเลือกเอาเรื่องเห็ดฟางมาเป็นอาชีพ เพราะมั่นใจว่า มันเป็นเห็ดที่คนนิยมบริโภคกันมากที่ฟิลิปปินส์ ราคาสูง และน่าจะเพาะได้ง่ายๆจากการอ่านตำรา แต่พอเอาจริงๆ ปรากฎว่ามันไม่ง่ายดั่งคิด แกก็พยายามไปหาความรู้ ไปซื้อเชื้อเห็ดจากสารพัดที่สารพัดแห่ง โดยเฉพาะอย่างยิ่ง เชื้อเห็ด แกลงทุนไปซื้อเชื้อเห็ดจากอเมริกา ที่อ้างว่า เป็นเห็ดฟางยักษ์ ของ ดร.อานนท์ ทั้งๆที่จริงบ้าง แต่ส่วนใหญ่โกหกและเอาชื่อไปแอบอ้างทั้งนั้น เมื่อคิดแล้วคิดอีก เห็นว่า แกกำลังจะเดินผิดทาง ในฐานะที่เป็นครูบาอาจารย์ ดร.อานนท์ จึงตัดสินใจตอบคำถามนี้ ทั้งภาษาอังกฤษ(กระท่อนกระแท่น)และภาษาไทย เพื่อจะให้ทั้งต่างชาติและคนไทยทราบถึงกรรมวิธีการเพาะเห็ดด้วยกรรมวิธีต่างๆในอดีต
Pai_Anonworld
Pai_Anonworld

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

giant volvariella speedies Empty giant volvariella

ตั้งหัวข้อ  bitepourrie Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:52 am

Good morning,
Thanks for the comments, i can agree this method do not exist anymore in your country as you are far advanced in mushroom culture , but here this method is even considered advanced. Philippines is absolutly nowhere in mushroom culture, this has to do with sociocultural practices.Note that some years ago Prof Th Quimio answered me me very simple on my question for identification of mushroom in the field by telling me to go to the supermarket f i wanted to eat mushroom.Additionally institutionalized corruption , now even penetrated the educational system and made it worse.About 3 years ago i contacted a scientist in an univrsity in manila for a technical question about spirulina, she answered me she needed 100 USD to activate her braincells to give me an answer.
There is absolutly no support from the scientific community for the farmers , thats why your country has surpassed most of the Asian countries as it seems there is a widespread support available in your country and Philippines is left behind.
Now to the specifics.
You have put some pictures of your father looking at emerging giant volvariella in a kind of rack , that method would certainly help us much as we are limited in space.
Question: are you prepared to explain me how to do???
1)From the agar i inoculate grain spawn :
Whats the recipe to make grainspawn suited to inoculate these bed on racks?
2) Whats the composition of the substrate used in these beds
Has the substrate to be pasteurized ???
Many thanks on the beforehand
PS: I put some pict of the giant volvariella on mushroom internetsites, got inquiries about it. Can i refer to your company as the origin of the strain ???

bitepourrie

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

giant volvariella speedies Empty Growing Giant Straw mushroom on rack

ตั้งหัวข้อ  Pai_Anonworld Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:47 pm

Surprisingly you could not get technology support on mushroom technology from government or educational institute in Philippines since our Mushroom Founder or Father of Thai Mushroom cultivation namely Prof. Dr. Karn Chalanavijarana who graduated from UP Unversity in Philippines in 1947, he got his mushroom knowledge from UP , my Dad too met many Mushroom Professor in Philippines. Concerning corrupted personnel, most of the developing countries including Thailand are the same. Here in Thailand, most of the up to date mushroom technology have been developed by private sector more than government organization. We are AnonBiotech or ThaiBiotech TBC is solely own 100% privately without any assistance or help from government since then. How much Dr. Anon earned when he was UN Mushroom Expert for more than 20 years in many part of the world, he had put his contribution into this firm including the operation of this website. It is therefore, we have performed our activity merely as our private business. When you asked permission twice to mention our institute or my Dad name for the culture in which you bought from Dave, we felt that it may not be faired to do so thought Dave also bought some culture from us and he also mentioned that he bought from other source too. So that we could not assure that the culture you have got would be from us or not. Why don't you mention the source you purchased like from Dave instead using or mentioning us.
Likewise for your information, most of the viewers who visited this website are those people who past out mushroom training from us, whenever they face with any problem arisen during their activity, they would seek an advice from this website. For those who do not have much experience in mushroom or new to this business we would suggest them to attend to the short course training by us time to time. In your case, we feel that you had shown great interest in this field , it is therefore we are willingly treating you as one of our member.
We will do our best to clarify all your queries except some part which is against our guarded techniques for our business.
ในที่นี้ได้กล่าวตอบผู้ถามที่เป็นชาวต่างชาติ แต่แต่งงานกับคนฟิลิปปินส์ อยู่ที่ฟิลิปปินส์ ที่แกเพาะเห็ดฟางด้วยต้นกล้วยและมีปํยหา ไปหาผู้เชี่ยวชาญเห็ดในประเทศนั้น ก็ไม่ได้รับความร่วมมือ แม้กระทั่งจะไปถามเรื่องการเพาะเลี้ยงสาหร่ายเกลียวทอง เขาก็โดนเรียกค่าวิชา 100 ดอลลาร์ แกบอกว่าที่ฟิลิปปินส์หน่วยงานราชการเต็มไปด้วยการคอรัปชั่น ทางเราก็ตอบไปว่า ประเทศที่กำลังพัฒนา รวมทั้งไทยด้วยก็เป็นเช่นเดียวกัน แต่ก็เป็นเรื่องที่แปลกมากว่า ปี 2489 ดร.ก่าน ชลวิจารณ์ ก็จบจากมหาวิทยาลัยฟิลิปปินส์ และก็ได้ไปเรียนเรื่องเห็ดมาจากที่ประเทศนี้ ก่อนที่จะเอามาทำการเผยแพร่ในไทย แต่การพัฒนาเรื่องเห็ดในไทยส่วนใหญ่ เป็นผลมาจากการตื่นตัวและค้นคว้าของภาคเอกชนมากกว่าทางภาครัฐ ทางอานนท์ไบโอเทคหรือไทยไบโอเทคทีบีซี ก็เช่นกัน องค์กรของเราเป็นของเอกชนร้อยเปอร์เซ็นต์ ดังนั้น การที่เขาเองไปซื้อเชื้อเห็ดจากคนอื่นที่อเมริกา โดยคนที่อเมริกาเขาอ้างว่าได้เชื้อเห้ดมาจาก ดร.อานนท์ แกจึงจะขอเอาชื่อของอานนท์ไบโอเทคไปอ้างอิง จึงได้ตอบไปว่า ในเมื่อแกซื้อเชื้อเห็ดมาจากใคร ก็ควรจะอ้างเอ่ยถึงแหล่งนั้น
ในที่นี้ ยังทำความเข้าใจให้เขาฟังอีกว่า เวปนี้ ปกติเราตั้งขึ้นมาเพื่อเป็นที่พึ่งของบรรดาสมาชิกที่เพาะเห้ดอยู่แล้ว โดยเฉพาะผู้ที่ผ่านการอบรมเห็ดจากอานนท์ไบโอเทค ดังนั้น สมาชิกส่วนใหญ่มักจะมีความรู้พื้นฐานเรื่องเห็ดอยู่แล้ว สมาชิกจึงมักจะถามเรื่องเกี่ยวกับปัญหาเรื่องเห็ดที่ได้ดำเนินการอยู่ ไม่ใช่เป็นเวปที่จะมาแนะนำผู้ที่ไม่มีความรู้เรื่องเห็ดเลย เพราะจะทำให้เกิดความยุ่งยากและเสียเวลา ส่วนใหญ่ ผู้ที่ไม่มีความรู้ ทางเราก็จะแนะนำให้เข้ารับการอบรมเห็ดพื้นฐานเสียก่อน ซึ่งการอบรมก็จะเปิดเป็นประจำอยู่แล้ว คำถามจากผู้ถามรายนี้ หากสังเกตให้ดี แกแทบจะไม่มีความรู้พื้นฐานเรื่องเห็ดฟางเลย และดูเหมือนแกจะฟุ้งซ่านกระสานซ่านเซ็นแนวคิดมากมายหลายทาง เพราะแกได้ทดลองทำหรือเพาะเห็ดแล้ว มันไม่ได้ผลผลิตดั่งที่แกได้ค้นคว้าจากเอกสารมา แสดงให้เห็นว่า แกเป็นคนที่สืบหาค้นคว้างานต่างๆจากทั่วโลก และก็ดูเหมือนแกต้องการทำอะไรสักอย่าง ที่อยากจะได้เงินเกี่ยวกับเห็ดมาค่อนข้างเรา แกจึงพยายามถามๆๆๆๆแทบทุกเรื่อง นอกจากถามแล้ว ก็ยังขอใช้ชื่อ นำไปอ้างอีก ทำเหมือนกับว่า ได้คืบแล้วจะเอาศอก ก็โอเค นี่แหละมนุษย์ เราก็จะต้องค่อยๆชี้แจงไป
The following here belows to clarify your queries:
1. As mentioned earlier, you should never use grain spawn for commercial purposes, the proper spawn must be in compost similar to growing substrate.
ตามที่ได้กล่าวไว้แล้วแต่ต้นว่า การเพาะเห็ดฟางแบบการค้านั้น จะไม่มีการใช้เชื้อเห้ดที่เพาะเลี้ยงในเมล็ดธัญพืช เพราะผลผลิตไม่แน่นอน แต่จะใช้เชื้อเห้ดที่เพาะเลี้ยงในปุ๋ยหมัก
2. Her in Thailand, we used so many different substrates depend on which one could be obtained cheaply available at that time eg. cotton waste, legume seed pod, palm oil empty bunches being discarded after processing.
ในประเทศไทย มีการเพาะเห็ดฟางด้วยวัสดุหลากหลายชนิด ขึ้นอยู่กับว่า วัสดุนั้นหาได้ง่าย ราคาถูกในภาวะนั้นๆ เช่น ขี้ฝ้าย เปลือกถั่ว ทะลายปาล์มน้ำมัน

The pictures would be followed later alongwith process details

Pai_Anonworld
Pai_Anonworld

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

giant volvariella speedies Empty again the giant volvariellla

ตั้งหัวข้อ  bitepourrie Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:58 am

Good morning , thanks for your reply.
About corruption and scientist behavior , i consider it a sad thing that the meager resources are wasted that way.A scientist from Central Luzon Univerity developped in 2000 a technique to cultivate the Collybia reinakeana, he made his Phd and got a higher pay from the government but until now there is no single Collybia mushroom on te Philippine market
About Dave, i was in the assumption he exclusively pruchased a giant strain from you, he never mentionned or informed me that you were not the only source.
So next question :

Can i purchase a Giant volvariella strain direct from your company ???
Do you have a Paypalaccount , as my international payment are made by that vehicle because of security
About your commercial protection of know how, i have absolutly no problem with that, even i have a good idea how you made your strains(i am a former hgh court state prosecutor started in department of agriculture of my country and in my early years of my career i supervised the activities of several private companies also in the field of mushroom farming who were developping a Protoplast
Technology, i suspect the developpment of your strains has something to do withit)
Whats yours is yours i will never pretend or try to shine with the feathers of somebody else
I am solely interested in developping a technique who could assure me a constant production of warm weather mushrooms, as Volvariella volvacea, Tricholoma crassum and Indian milky mushroom.
As i do not have a big area (i have only 750 sq meter) to spare on it i realize i cannot go on the field cultivation method.
What i ask for :
Assistance to lead me on the good path of the 3 stages of mushroom cultivation
1) Agar culture, i work with PDA and seems satisfactory
2) Grain spawm culture, there my mycelium dont seem to grow very well
3) Composition of the fruiting substrate in trays, where i see you father looking at a hughe amount of giant Volvariella, who makes me mouthwatering
In your training part of your website you mention always ... additives ... what are these additives ??/
Further you mention hormones ... do i need to think in the direction of use of Brassinolide ???
Addional problem in philippines is the lack of raw materials
There is no sorghum grains available only wheat and millet
Many thanks on the beforehand
Kind regards
W vandevijver
There is no cotton waste available, Philipines import cotton , tthey dont grow cotton here

bitepourrie

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

giant volvariella speedies Empty Growing Straw mushroom indoor method by Anon 1974 and Anon2009

ตั้งหัวข้อ  Pai_Anonworld Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:45 pm

For Collybia reinakeana is almost the same as Tricoloma crussum which being extensively grown in Thailand, China, India or elsewhere(one could look more details in www.anonbiotec.com at the first page). As I did mention in my previous letter that Dave was the only one ever whom AnonBiotec sold Giant straw mushroom pure culture to him including Vishal(India) by exchanging cultures. Since then we have never ever sold any of our cultures any more even in the near future. Dave could not be counted as our sole buyer from us but we intend to stop this business in exporting our cultures to any other except only Thailand.
Your assumption in availibility of some materials in Philippines might not be true, as years ago Thailand used to import cotton waste from Philippines and Indonesia. Of course you might be right by mentioning that cotton is not grown in Philippines. It is therefore Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia too are not cotton producing countries , They are all importing from elsewhere. Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Indonesia have very large number of textile factories where raw cotton have to be imported(from Africa, Mexico, Brazil etc.). So if you could find out from spinning factories around Manila you would find mumbers of them ok. We emphasize you to start with this cotton waste because it is so easy and high productivity if one use cotton waste as growing substrate including compost spawn.
We are truely happy to learn that you are looking for the technology which could be fit for your limited area. We would suggest that the Indoor menthod could be much appropriated.
First of all one has to thoroughly understand the important critiria issues in growing straw mushroom by using Indoor tecnology
1. Substrate must be well prepared by using suitable materials like straw, hyacinth, cotton waste, legume waste, oil palm empty bunch, cassava peeled etc.
2. Additives have to be put correctly
3. Substrate must be decomposted through the proper method starting from anaerobic condition, aerobic condition and peak heating period
4. Pasteurization must be done properly
5. Incubation period have to be well controlled
6. The enhancement for fructification have to be done in time and correctly
7. Pinhead stage till fully egg stage have to be controlled coreectly
8. Harvesting, post harvest and sanitation are all most crucial
There are 2 different types of Indoor technology ie Anon 1974 and Anon2009
If time is permitted we would definitely come back to you again for more details with pictures in these both.
Pai_Anonworld
Pai_Anonworld

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ตั้งหัวข้อ  bitepourrie Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:35 am

Good Morning Sir,
As I told you before ibaught this strain from Dave without the knowledge of yoyr existence in the beginning,i assumed first he had developped it , but he admitted he had baught it abroad and let me belive he was the sole distributor, but when i asked about details to the fructification i was baffled to learn he never arrived to produce mushroom from this strain and when i asked him what mushroom he produced in his farm he informed me he had no farm , he was just a hobbyist who collect strains .
Even small we have a mushroom farm who produce in limited quantities (about 50 kilo a months only for the moment)
I learned also after i took contact with 2 very important mushroom spwn provider from my country(Belgium)( i delt with their fathers when i was in office, now the sons are in charge) that my technique i applied and learned from the local Pleurotus breeder here in Philippines was not good
They considered my technique as " stone age cultivation "
But in Belgium their developpment are merely in the field of temperate and cold weather strains as warm eather strains are not marketable due to high cost of heating.

So i changed already my spawn production system into composted substrate due to your advice and i am many times thankfull to you to have put me on the right way
You mention systems with numbers... are that systems of production you have developped ?
I take notice that you intend to stop spreading your cultures abroad does that mean i cannot buy any culture from your company anymore ???
Further more i will try to develop a workable protocol to arrive on producing these volvariella with a high degree of succes so i can build up a steady supply for possible customers.
I would be still happy if i can rely on your expert comment
About the availabilty of substrates in specific the cottonwaste, what you tell could certainly have been true in the past but actually there are no more spinning mills left in philippines, due to the low labour cost in India and China they all import the yarn.
If in the future i show you by picture how i am doing with my spawn and fructification system i hope you will still be willing to comment(even negative) to lead me on right path.
Last question .. you seem to know Collybia reanakeana... do you cultivate this one ????
Kds rgds
W vandevijver

bitepourrie

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

giant volvariella speedies Empty No more longer in selling pure cultures to anyone outside Thailand

ตั้งหัวข้อ  Pai_Anonworld Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:58 pm

As we did mention that since then we have never sold pure culture to any one except recently to Dave as first and last. We have decided to stop this because there were so many had just inquired the information, subsequently we have found that many of them have misused our name for their own selfish business. We have never found any serious interested people like you. It is therefore we have felt that waste of our time to do this business. Exceptionally you were in different issue with shown great interest though you may not have much of experience exposure we too do not know every in the mushroom but we might gained more experience in this regard, my Dad(Dr. Anon) has then assigned to me to cooperate and sharing information with you. Do not worry when we come to know each other for some time I am sure that Dr. Anon would allow me to assist you as per his patronage to lot of his trainee. We have put growing straw mushroom indoor with Anon 1974 technic in different topic please follow. Concerning Collybia reanakeana which is the same as Tricholoma crussum, we have put them as our highlight to promote over 2 decades and we are going to talk further detail very soon in this website ok
Pai_Anonworld
Pai_Anonworld

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

giant volvariella speedies Empty Please visit our new issue in the forum for Rhino foot mushroom

ตั้งหัวข้อ  Pai_Anonworld Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:48 am

Have you visited our recent forum concerning Rhino feet mushroom or Collybia reinakeana as mentioned by you recently
Pai_Anonworld
Pai_Anonworld

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ตั้งหัวข้อ  bitepourrie Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:52 am

Good morning Mr Pai,
Sorry for late answer, i was out with my daughter collecting first rice straw on saturday and trying to convince some stubborn farmers not to burn the straw but to let i compost in the field so i could collect some in the coming weeks, but in this country convincing the farmer to abandon a century old tradition is not exactly easy.
On Sunday no electricty, so i envie you and yr country who seems to have made so many advances in the last years where here we are peddling back
Some questions :
Do you cultivate Collybia?
So you cultivate Tricholoma crassum ?
I have already seen some improvement in my spawnproduction by changing to a composted substrate.
About your forum of Collybia and elephant foot mushroom , i would like to find it , can you explain hor to get to that forum , i am not much of an IT specialist i looked around in your website but i could not find it
You talk about Anon 1974 ...
Is that a book???
Is that a manual with the procedures to follow to cultivate Volvariella ?
Can these procedures be accessed by internet ???
Kds rgds
W vandevijver

bitepourrie

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

giant volvariella speedies Empty You could visit other topic in the same forum

ตั้งหัวข้อ  Pai_Anonworld Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:08 am

When we mentioned in the forum mean whatever you asked then we spent hours and hours to dig out related information for my Dad's informative bank and written in this forum(Talk around with Anon but in different topic for instance your topic is Giant Volvariella mushroom. Then we replied in different topic in Growing Straw Mushroom with Anon 1974 , likewise when you asked for Rhino or Elephant foot mushroom(Tricholoma or Collybia are the same cultural practice) we have put also in different to pic ie. Giant Rhino foot mushroom would be one of our highlight in the coming training program. Formally we hardly wrote in other language except Thai but because of you has shown great interest we therefore consent with your request to add more version in English too. Ok here below are the topics in the forum you may be found.
http://anonbiotec.gratis-foros.com/t750-topic
http://anonbiotec.gratis-foros.com/t752-topic
http://anonbiotec.gratis-foros.com/t751-topic

The answer to your question concerning growing straw mushroom with Anon1974 and Rhino foot mushroom was not in the book but in fresh reply for you whereas we spent hours and hours to complete the issu ok
Pai_Anonworld
Pai_Anonworld

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ตั้งหัวข้อ  bitepourrie Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:19 am

Many thanks for your effort Mr Pai
First of all some clarification as i made a mistake
Your Rhinoceros muchroom = Collybia reanakeana
Its one and the same correct ???
To highlight the difference in performance i transmit some pict by my email , as i do not know how to put pict in this forum.
You will see copy of a book written by a Profes of Central Universitt and his thesis to get a Phd on the breeding of the Collybia, I remark the monsters you are producing and look at the starving Collybia they produced here(and until know there is no commercial production)(the Philipine Collybia look a little like the starving refugees in African hunger camps)
I also let you see my first attempt of producing spawn of Volvariela on your suggestion of composted substrate with additives, growth is only 4 days but much more luxurious then on pure grain..Maybe your comment(if its negative dont hesitate to say)
Nest question
Can i buy from your comany the additives mentionned in the the 1974 Anon system ???
If so are they in powder form or in liquid ?
Whats the price ?
Kds rgds

bitepourrie

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

giant volvariella speedies Empty We have seen your snaps but we do not proceed to grow this mushroom any more

ตั้งหัวข้อ  Pai_Anonworld Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:56 am

As stated by you concerning Collybia mushroom which could be grown similar to Tricholoma crussum. But because of it taste we have now no longer to produce this mushroom any more but we grow profusely in Tricholoma instead due to high productivity, good taste and easier to grow year round. Regarding mushroom additives, supplementary food or hormone, we have no personnel to do exporting which need a lot of document and lenghty process it is therefore we do not export any out of our office.One could try to use availibity material locally in which we are surely that it could be in abundant in Philippines ok.

Pai_Anonworld
Pai_Anonworld

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ขึ้นไปข้างบน

Permissions in this forum:
คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ