Anon Biotec web board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gac fruit(momordica cochinchinensis)

2 posters

Go down

Gac fruit(momordica cochinchinensis) Empty Gac fruit(momordica cochinchinensis)

ตั้งหัวข้อ  bitepourrie Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:57 am

To Mr Pai,
I grow also Gac fruits and have seen a pict of Gac fruits holding by yr father so i think you also grow Gac.
Got some controversi on Youtube where they promote the use of the gac outer rind the yellow orange stuff with all the extradorinary goodies.
I always taught that the use were the dark red arils and seed coating and that they used this to add to the rice cooking in Thailand.
As you are Thai can you clarify is it the red seed coat pulp you use or the orange outside ???
Aside of that i found several sources who pretend that the outer rind is slightly poisonous and the only parts of this plant used are the seed , the red seed coats and sometimes the leaves .
Many thanks on the beforehand
Willy

bitepourrie

จำนวนข้อความ : 11

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

Gac fruit(momordica cochinchinensis) Empty ํYes, we are currently growing and producing Gac fruits and products

ตั้งหัวข้อ  Pai_Anonworld Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:56 pm

You are certainly right, only the dark red aril(slime, slippery) around the seed which contains lycopene, apart from that it would contain lesser or none. As far as in my knowledge, we could use whole part of the fruit either young or mature fruit and of course including tender shoot(leaves). This Gac products are excellent for man over 35 years to be freed from prostate cancer.
Pai_Anonworld
Pai_Anonworld

จำนวนข้อความ : 1316

http://www.anonworld.com

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ขึ้นไปข้างบน

Permissions in this forum:
คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ