Anon Biotec web board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mushroom concoction‏‏

Go down

Mushroom concoction‏‏ Empty Mushroom concoction‏‏

ตั้งหัวข้อ  สมาชิกทั่วไป Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:17 pm

Hello Prof Anon,

I hope all is going very well with you, the family and the business. Soon we will be setting up to discuss the trial here in detail. The physician at the fever clinic has traveled and so will my connection to him. Anyway as soon as all goes well I will notify you.

I received the mail you forwarded between your contact in French Guyana. But can you give me the formation about the study about AIDS you told me was being carried out with your concoction in Africa? It does not matter whether it is West, South North or East. It will be very important to us to contact the scientist and get some questions answered so we do not go to "re-invent the wheel". Sir Jonah and some of the key investors have been waiting to get some proof in Africa before committing and that is why I have been insisting that you give me some more concrete information.

Again, please for approval as a food item anywhere, the Food and Drug Board would like to know the percentages of the components. So if you could help me with those for the prostate, immune system, hypertension, I will truly appreciate that. Just list the components under each of them.

Sir Jonah must have called you today already about someone in South Africa. I cautioned him the plan to make Ghana the base which he is very much in favor. All we need now is results and we will be on our way. So we really need your help. Soon I will be asking for some immune and prostate concoctions. I will call you when it is time.

My regards to all the family and your grand son.

Dr Barima Afrane
สมาชิกทั่วไป
สมาชิกทั่วไป

จำนวนข้อความ : 247

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

Mushroom concoction‏‏ Empty Re: Mushroom concoction‏‏

ตั้งหัวข้อ  สมาชิกทั่วไป Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:17 pm

email ฉบับนี้จาก ดร.บาริมา ลูกพี่ลูกน้องของ Sir Samuel Esson Jonah ที่ดูแลเรื่องเห็ดเป็นยาที่นั่น และในเมล์นี้ เป็นการประสานงานกันในเรื่องของการจดทะเบียนยาที่แอฟริกา

Prof. Dr. Anon Auetragul

ดร.อานนท์ เอื้อตระกูล
สมาชิกทั่วไป
สมาชิกทั่วไป

จำนวนข้อความ : 247

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ขึ้นไปข้างบน