Anon Biotec web board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Medicine So Far

Go down

My Medicine So Far Empty My Medicine So Far

ตั้งหัวข้อ  สมาชิกทั่วไป Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:27 pm

Hi There Prof Anon,

This is Diane from South Africa. I have been taking the Medicine now for about 3 weeks, I have started the second packet of tablets. I take it three times a day 3 tablets, one hour before each meal, breakfast, lunch and supper. So I take 9 tablets a day. I am feeling very good. I was at the Doctor for my chemotherapy treatment yesterday, and I have had no side effects from the treatment, and I think its because of your medicine. The Doctor also said that my tumor is half its size, and I am doing very well. I am very excited, and all the family very happy. I really do believe that your medicine is helping, very much. Is the dose I am taking the right dose, and must I just continue with that dose. Thank you again so much. Mark always sends his regards. Hope you and your wife are doing well.

Lots of Love

Diane South Africa.

สมาชิกทั่วไป
สมาชิกทั่วไป

จำนวนข้อความ : 247

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

My Medicine So Far Empty Re: My Medicine So Far

ตั้งหัวข้อ  สมาชิกทั่วไป Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:28 pm

Dear Diane,

Self and my family join me to wish you happiness and recover from this unwanted sickness. Please my dear, you have come to the right track and you have to kick them out from your body as quick as possible by increaing more immune to assist the chemo to eliminate the cancerous cell as well as building up the normal cells and lymphocytes which being destroyed by chemo. You should increase even more capsules in each meal and may be adding one more time before sleeping. My dear be patient for few more days I am sure that your next chemo, the cancerous cells would be ceased and you would be free from this unwanted symptom. As I said , do not bother for the concoction, as Mark is my brother you too are counted as my family member ok.

So exciting too

Wishes all the best

Prof. Dr. Anon Auetragul

ดร.อานนท์ เอื้อตระกูล

สมาชิกทั่วไป
สมาชิกทั่วไป

จำนวนข้อความ : 247

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ขึ้นไปข้างบน